Friday, August 15, 2008

Luka Bloom: He still believes



"Cynicism just isn't an option for me,''
Luka Bloom tells Steve Morse in the latest installment of the "Morse's Corner" series on
ICONS 2008 performers. "I find cynicism almost boring, actually. It's an easy way out. It's easy to look at the whole scenario and just say, 'You know what? (Bleep) it.' But, no. There are a lot of great people in this world who are really trying to make it a better place – and who want to live simple, creative, beautiful lives. And I can choose which way I want to be. Do I want to hide? Do I want to just not bother? Or do I want to participate? I'm choosing in my own personal little way to participate by writing these songs and coming at people to offer another way of looking at all of this."
Read Steve's complete profile of Luka Bloom.

No comments: